CALGARY, AB / ACCESSWIRE / June 15, 2018 / Fortem Resources Inc. (FTMR) (the “Company”) is pleased to announce that it has entered into two amending agreements which have the effect of postponing certain payments relating to its Utah property interests. On May 28, 2018, but effective as of March 1, 2017, the Company’s wholly-owned subsidiary Black Dragon Energy, LLC (“Black Dragon”) entered into a Second Amendment to Purchase and Sale Agreement (the “BD Amendment”), which amended the terms of the Purchase and Sale Agreement dated effective March 1, 2017 (the “BD PSA”), between WEM Dragon, LLC (“WEM”) and Black Dragon with respect to the Moenkopi formation and has the effect of postponing certain payments relating to certain of its Utah property interests until August 1, 2019, provided that, if the shares of common stock of the Company are not listed on the TSX Venture Exchange on or before August 1, 2018, the payment deadline will remain December 31, 2018.
- FORTEM RESOURCES INC. ANNOUNCES SIGNING OF $15 MILLION NON-BINDING TERM SHEET September 23, 2019
- FORTEM RESOURCES ANNOUNCES AMENDMENTS TO UTAH PROPERTY PURCHASE AGREEMENTS TO EXTEND PAYMENT OBLIGATIONS AND ACQUIRE ADDITIONAL INTEREST IN MANCOS FORMATION May 24, 2019
- FORTEM RESOURCES PREPARES TO COMMENCE FIELD OPERATIONS AT ITS GODIN PROPERTY IN NORTH CENTRAL ALBERTA, CANADA May 22, 2019
- Fortem Resources Inc. Announces Submission of Its Application to List on NASDAQ December 18, 2018
- Fortem Resources Enters Agreement to Acquire a 100% Working Interest in Three Oil Leases October 1, 2018