CALGARY, AB / ACCESSWIRE / June 15, 2018 / Fortem Resources Inc. (FTMR) (the “Company”) is pleased to announce that the TSX Venture Exchange (the “Exchange”) conditionally accepted the listing of the shares of the Company’s common stock. The Exchange’s conditional acceptance is provided based on the listing of the Company as a Tier 2 Oil and Gas Reserves Issuer. The listing of the shares of the Company’s common stock is subject to the Company fulfilling all requirements of the Exchange, including the financing condition and the evidence of satisfactory public distribution.
- FORTEM RESOURCES INC. ANNOUNCES SIGNING OF $15 MILLION NON-BINDING TERM SHEET September 23, 2019
- FORTEM RESOURCES ANNOUNCES AMENDMENTS TO UTAH PROPERTY PURCHASE AGREEMENTS TO EXTEND PAYMENT OBLIGATIONS AND ACQUIRE ADDITIONAL INTEREST IN MANCOS FORMATION May 24, 2019
- FORTEM RESOURCES PREPARES TO COMMENCE FIELD OPERATIONS AT ITS GODIN PROPERTY IN NORTH CENTRAL ALBERTA, CANADA May 22, 2019
- Fortem Resources Inc. Announces Submission of Its Application to List on NASDAQ December 18, 2018
- Fortem Resources Enters Agreement to Acquire a 100% Working Interest in Three Oil Leases October 1, 2018